Data Science Engineer with practical experience with SQL, NoSQL and big data platforms to join our remote team full-time within European time zone.
- Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems
- Establishing efficient design and programming patterns for engineers as well as for non-technical people.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis.
- Ensuring best practices that can be adopted in our data systems and share across teams.
- Design and develop systems based on product requirements or refactorings
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of and practical experience with SQL and\or NoSQL and big data platforms (e.g. MongoDB, BigQuery, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres)
- Experience with geospatial and time-series dataset parsing and knowledge extracting
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Go, etc.
- Exceptional Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion for continuous learning and understanding
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Proven tech documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- No bureaucracy, flat organisational structure
- Competitive salary and shares package
- Be part of the team from the start and grow with the company
- Business trips to Spain and the Netherlands
GET €500 IF YOUR FRIEND IS HIRED!
Even if you don’t know a possible candidate, your friends might know! Spread the word and split the reward money!