Kotlin/Java Backend Software Engineer
Backend Software Engineer with experience with Java and Kotlin to join our remote team full-time within European time zone.
- Drive key technical decisions from the start of the project
- Write unit tests and integrate into CI/CD
- Own the Feature, Own the Code – feel responsible for what you create. This starts with bringing in your own feature ideas, goes over development, testing and ends in deploying your code and monitoring the feature
- Design and develop systems based on product requirements or refactorings
- Curiosity about ethical / mindful / humane tech space
- 3+ years of experience with Java or Kotlin
- Familiar with the quirks of Spring
- Keen about principles and practices of scalable web applications, such as RESTful API’s, dealing with transactions and resiliency
- Deep knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries needed for building web applications
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- Passion for continuous learning and understanding
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Proven tech documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- No bureaucracy, flat organisational structure
- Competitive salary and shares package
- Be part of the team from the start and grow with the company
- Business trips to Spain and the Netherlands
GET €500 IF YOUR FRIEND IS HIRED!
Even if you don’t know a possible candidate, your friends might know! Spread the word and split the reward money!